Monday, May 30, 2011

The weekend and the werewolf


All in all not a bad second Werewolf movie marathon. Over the weekend, starting Friday night I was able to blast through ten films featuring lycanthropy. Sometime in the near future I hope to have a post about the whole weekend.

Be sure to check out the one that inspired both of mine.

The films-
Friday
Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory (1961)
Moon of the Wolf (1972)
My Mom's a Werewolf (1989)
Saturday
The Beast of Bray Road (2005)
Cursed (2005)
The Feeding (2006)
Sunday
An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Dr Jekyll and the Wolfman (1972)
The Curse of the Werewolf (1961)
Silver Bullet (1985)

3 comments:

J. Astro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Astro said...

Love Geoffrey Lewis in MOON OF THE WOLF; that flick exceeds its made-for-TV pedigree, imho.

What?! No BAD MOON, with Michael Pare??;)

Likin' the THRILLER banner, btw.

Professor Brian O'Blivion said...

Thanks! Yeah, I like Moon a lot myself. There was a bunch I didn't get to...like Howling and some of it's sequel's and bunch more werewolf films. Always next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...