Thursday, July 5, 2012

Celebrity Spank Bank

So, searching the web for pics of this coming Friday's Femme Fatale, I came across an interesting blog post. This post lead to another and well...now I have to throw my hat into the ring. Enjoy!


Alyson Hannigan
Hottest nerd ever and don't even get me started on the whole band camp thing.


Rose McGowan
Since I saw her in Scream I've been in love with her.


Vanessa Hudgens
There's just something enticing about her.


Asia Argento
Weird. Sexy. She could probably kick my ass too. A true femme fatale.


Jennifer Lawrence
Haven't seen The Hunger Games yet. She looks badass with that bow.


Christina Lindberg
She makes eye-patches hot!


 Zoe Saldana
After Star Trek and The Losers I was hooked on Zoe.


Couldn't choose between these two pictures.


AJ Lee
Combing the nerdy with kicking ass and look damn cute while doing it.


Christina Hendricks
My kingdom for Christina Hendricks! I think I have a serious redhead addiction.


Summer Glau
Hottest girl in the world or hottest girl in the UNIVERSE?


Kat Dennings
She's just perfect. Great looking and witty as hell.


Christina Aguilera
 What a voice...what a...everything else.


Kelly Hu
Damn!


Eliza Dushku
Hottest Slayer ever, sorry Buffy.


Emma Stone
Defiantly prefer the red hair to the blonde. Of course!


Sarah Michelle Gellar
2nd hottest Slayer.


Karen Gillan
I'm going to seriously miss Amy Pond.


Katharine Isabelle
She needs to do more films, can't get enough of her.


 Kristen Bell
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.


Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Just perfect in every possible way.


Michelle Trachtenberg
Speaking of perfection.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...