Friday, May 27, 2011

Wolfman's got nards!



It's really been that long since my first werewolf marathon. Wow 2009? Well time to fix that it's been too long since it got hairy around here. Wait that doesn't sound too good now does it? Screw it here's Ozzy because it's time my friends to



I'm going to kick it off in a couple of minutes with Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory, from there it's anybody's ballgame. I've got a whole stack of films in the Lycan variety for the long weekend.


My offical drink for this undertaking will be Mountain Dew Pitch Black! And the snack? Why it's taco flavored Doritos. Not exactly werewolf inspired but, I'm not going to sit here and chew on someone's leg so it'll have to do.

1 comment:

J. Astro said...

Good stuff, brotha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...