Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Top Twelve Favorite Characters


I came across this video on Youtube by the Nostalgia Critic, Listing his favorite fictional characters. So I thought why not try and make a list myself. So here in no order are my picks. Oh hell, The Doctor is number one. But the others are in no real order. Why 12? Because I'm a rebel. Or because I couldn't choose. It's up to you.

The Doctor

James Bond

Frankenstein's monster

Batman

Spock

Katniss Everdeen

Godzilla

Ginger and Brigitte Fitzgerald 

Indiana Jones

Buffy Summers

Ben Grimm

Ash Williams











2 comments:

Hans A. said...

Who's your favorite Doctor? Mine is Tom Baker. I'm just now getting into Peter Davison, Colin Baker, and Sylvester McCoy.

Professor Brian O'Blivion said...

Tom Baker is great. Jon Pertwee and Sylvester McCoy are my favorites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...