Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Smackdown


In honor of the Harry Potter franchise's big weekend I decide to go with this battle. 

I've only seen one of the Potter films. They're not my thing, but I know plenty of people that dig the books and film adaptions. I'm cool with it. Don't really have a problem with Mr. Potter. But I thought of  somebody that might have a beef with the box office wizard. A boy named... Harry Potter Jr.!

Harry Jr. once saved his apartment building and Elaine from Seinfeld from some wicked troll king. And of course we know all about the other Harry Potter. So without further ado...It's time for the one that nobody demanded to see.

 Vs.



Last weeks winner!


Just edging out the Daywalker by a percentage Machete comes out the victor.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...