Sunday, March 28, 2010

From the used bin

Another weekend trek to the local FYE and the Video World next door to it turned up a few cheap and used curiosities.


I've wanted to check this out for awhile now. I'm a sucker for old Pinhead. While it will most likely suck balls, at least it was under ten bucks.


Drunken style. My favorite. Hopefully this will hold some gems. Was the only "new" thing i bought.


I recall my dad watching this back in the 80's. Don't remember much about it except for Bridges in drag at one point.


I know nothing about. But it does have Charisma Carpenter from Buffy and Angel in it. Plus it was 3.99.


Also was 3.99, might as well give it a try.


Hum...five girls? A haunted sanitarium? Could go either way.


3.99 too. And from the look of the pictures on the back, it was most likely the budget on this sucker.

1 comment:

J. Astro said...

DEATH TUNNEL I found to be a convoluted, missed opportunity. A few quick, decent parts in this one fail to add up to a solid flick. Perhaps you bought MY used copy, 'cause I totally sold it back when I was done. :)

aaaand... (**I hope this doesn't count as a spoiler...)

HELLRAISER: HELLWORLD continues the sad-ass tradition of the former few HELLRAISER movies by not really being about the Cenobites at all. This is, just like ever entry after BLOODLINE, just a another psycho-thriller with a few guest appearances by Pinhead & Co. (mostly at the very end) for good measure. Maybe you'll find something to like here, but I was certainly disappointed. Still - it has Lance Henriksen and is at least better than the previous entry, if memory serves.

Good luck with your purchases, man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...