Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Top Ten:Top ten Flim badasses

I've got nothing to say. Better to let their badassness speak for it's self. Enjoy.

10-Bennett (Commando)





9-Ashley J. "Ash" Williams (The Evil Dead films)





8-John McClane (Die Hard films)





7-Wilson (The Limey)





6-Jack Carter (Get Carter)





5-Conan (Conan The Barbarian)





4-Paul Kersey (Death Wish films)





3-Scorpion (Female Prisoner #701 Scorpion films)





2-Snake Plissken (Escape From New York)





1-The Man with No Name (The Dollars Trilogy)



6 comments:

jeffkantoku said...

very nice picks!

Professor Brian O'Blivion said...

Thanks.

Melissa Monks said...

The Limey is one of my favorite movies. Nice line-up!

Samuel Wilson said...

I guess I need to finally see the original Get Carter and those Scorpion movies, because that's some elite company they're in. I'm very happy to see Conan and Wilson in this group. If it were my list I'd add Terry Tsuguri (Sonny Chiba) from the Street Fighter movies.

Professor Brian O'Blivion said...

Thanks guys. Terry Tsuguri was almost on my list.

Anonymous said...

You forgot Inspector Betti (Maurizio Merli)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...